CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Revealed : Google Chrome Translation on Facebook FAIL!!!


I installed Google Chrome in my laptop yesterday and I think it was so-so lah. The thing that I impressed with is the Google Translate tool which detects the page language that you are currently browsing and offer the translation into other languages. Very, very useful when you are browsing some Germany web page or even alienated characterized web pages. But, high tech tools don't really function 100% all the time... and when it comes to me-they always FAIL! hahaha (click image to enlarge)
the original conversation

 alright, let's see the translation...

paling ku tetak nangga ialah pauline madah "yes, venomous ugutan" LOMMMM


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?