CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Uh Na Na What's My Kpop Name?

Whaddup y'all! What's bitchin?! <--- this is how I rape my English... no, I don't rape words. Anyways, you guys must've come here to know what's poppin up in the club right? It's time to cover up some Kpop topic again! Now, I've found an amazing app like a G6, which can actually rape generate your name into some random hot Korean name! Here is the Kpop Name For Dummies Lesson are the screenshots;

So, basically this is the interface. Nothing fashionable...
So, put your last name bla bla bla (you can see the pic right?). Just make sure that you've got the right gender and don't get confused whether you are a male of a female. And don't laugh at my real name.. it's not funny!

Taa daaa!!! Park Hyuk Hyuk is my name, it sounds like a pokemon name.... So, y'all can change y'all Facebook name to Korean without any worry of your name may be sounded like a fast food chain or a tampon brand. Now I can go and tell everyone to call me Park... yeah Park you. LOL

I purposely didn't put the link to this apps above but at the last page because I want y'all to read every words i typed... literally (should I say sorry for that?)... Anyway, enjoy your Korean name and now you are one step closer to become the ultimate Kpop fan! (since when I even started to use the word /y'all'/)

Please visit Korean Name Generator <---click there not here. Either would do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?