CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ask Me Stupid Question on Facebook 1

 So, I went GaGa in my office today... bored and suffering from diarrhea and mental illness as well since I had an assistant assigned to me. The only thing that can ease me at this time of the day is Facebook. I asked my friend to ask me stupid question and I'll try to answer it. Here they are!

Q. Why does a gay guy had a sex tape with a girl?
A. Dude... that sounds SOOOO lesbian!

Q. Do you think boobs will turn on a gay guy?
A. No, boobs are their best friends

Q. Why do I like Daphne Iking?
A. She is from Sabah bah!  Suka la ba...

Q. Why is your Facebook name Hum Taro?
A. If I put my full name, but that would take up 2/3 of my comment box. After serious discussion with my dad over a Skype video conference, I decided to put Hum Taro, because my dad couldn't agree with me putting my name as Justin-Bieber-Die-Hard-Fan.

Q. Do you think you are cute?
A. Well, do you think I'm cute?

Q. Why a packet of sausage comes in 10's while a packet of bun only comes with 8 buns?
A. This is the bun seller's marketing strategy. They know that sausage is sold in 10's, by selling 8 buns/pack, buyer needs to buy another pack of bun to put in the other two sausage to make hot dogs. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?