CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Bla Bla Bla - Make Money online Website Fails?!


Ok.. so here's the thing, I was on Twitter then I read this on my timeline, about how to _________ your blog. So, I accidentally clicked on the link and it redirected me to this website - Making Money Online!~ yeah! Love it. But then, I instantly got confused with the headline...
So cool... Sarawak Mom Makes $8000/month! haha... On the first paragraph we can see her name, Mary Anak Steven. I think she is from Ulu Kapit(U.K). Anyway, I don't bother to read the whole paragraph.

Shockingly, Mary Anak Steven is a Caucasian. There not much Caucasian in Kuching besides Asian. Thought she was Iban or something. Cheers to Mary - your officially can google your name now. :)

My point is... there is no point in this blog post. Just want to show you that some website can be deceiving. It's up to you to judge and to see the truth behind the lies that paved in front of you. #cheesyquote. <-- i got my own hashtag today. yikes!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?