CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pranked : Contact List Fail

Isn't it annoying when someone you have known for a long time, suddenly text you and ask "May I know who's number is this?" Seriously, that's annoying! It's like watching Jacob fall for Edward instead of Bella... ughh. So, I decided to pull a prank on old friend.

TCS stands for Twintech College Sarawak - where I used to study before.
The funny thing is, I did sext her one night stand invitation text her Christmas wish - one month ago, and she replied me back, which means she supposedly kept my number.
See?!
I guess she must be shaking in her Manolo Blahnik slippers by now, so I decided to spill the milk all over my hot body.
She hates me... <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?