CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE MOST AFFORDABLE

I have been using my iPhone 3GS for seventeen months already under iDiGi plan, never disappoint me. Recently, I am eying on the new iPhone 4S, but Malaysian telcos are selling iPhone 4S at different packages and I just simply don't know which to choose! So, I borrowed my friend's iPhone 4S and asked Siri;

no i don't do photoshop...

Obviously, DiGi is offering the most affordable iPhone 4S plan in town. Even Siri doesn't know whether there are any existence of other iPhone 4S plan. So I decide to stick with DiGi haha. How I wish Santa give me one of these for Christmas :) If Santa can't give one to me, I hope DiGi can give me one! PLEASEEEEEEEE



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?