CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Facebook for iPhone 4.0 Lazy Review

So, updated my Facebook for iPhone app, very nice interface. I like it. 
Yeah.. Facebook updated crap - Anita predicts there will be more bugs inside
If you noticed, I am using iPhone 4S

Snapshots ofn loading screen. Hey, there's a tour provided!

 Here are the snapshots of the tour. Verrry cool :)

 So, this is the pop-out when you click the square button with three lines on top.

 Facebook timeline

 Uploading a picture - Add comment box is missing. Next picture will explains why.

 So, here is the add comment box - new way to post pictures

 I realized that my status bar on the top is missing after I uploaded the picture. I don't know whether it's because of some bugs or it's my iOS. Anyway... who cares. Kill the app, and rerun. End of story.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?