CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE SIRI ANSWERS

okay, newsflash... SIRI CAN SING! no, I am just kidding. But I wish she can sing like we do. That would be great... I mean, I don't have to go around ask my friends to join me to karaoke anymore. heheh... new karaoke buddy ah? so cool. If I have an iPhone 4S, I am very sure me and Siri can be a good friend... of course DiGi too, Siri is my life and DiGi is my heartbeat. Correct?! Just imagine if Siri can actually sings... I bet everyone will be stunned. (Warning : Picture shown is not suitable for people with heart problem, please standby a doctor if you decide to go on)

follow me wherever I go like the Yellow Man.. hehe
BAHAHA... cool eh if she can sing like this? the Yellow Man song! :) I will follow you ~~~ of course not to the washroom, or you'll get your iPhone wet. Anyway, I am too poor to afford one right now. Wish DiGi give one to me soon... Gimme a DiGi iPhone 4S !!! hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?