CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Dear Mr. Steve,

You were my inspiration since I first knew about computer - besides Mr. Gates. I remembered when my brother used to say Mac computers are the best, I started to envy Apple products. Bought iPod Shuffle 3rd Gen as my first Apple product.. as that was what I can afford at that time. When you announced iPhone, I keep my dream to have one, and yes I did - iPhone 3GS which is still running until today. You have made my life more beautiful with your innovations. I hope you will be happy besides God and you shall not be forgotten by thousand, because, you left us with your technologies and creations. Too bad my future sons and daughters will not have the chance to know you, I will sure they love Apple products as I am. May you rest in peace Steve Jobs, thank you for changing the world.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?