CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jokes : Sarawak State General Election 2011

Honestly... I am not into politic that much, because I am a neutral. I probably bring a dice during the voting day anyway. Well, this time we've heard so many nice words from those leaders and candidates... I even heard one of them say they want to make Sarawak the richest state in Malaysia. Hmm.. Sarawak is already rich, but the people are poor. No thanks... Roll the dice please. Let's see what happen in town this few weeks before election.
The Great Kuching Blackout
So, as usual, we will have constant black out around town. HAHA. So ngam-ngam during the vote counting, the whole Sarawak will be pitch black... so that the results will go Gaga. Oh.. you know what I mean bahhhh!!!
Satok suddenly become lovable? So, I max my zoom on my phone just to capture this shot... on my way to work, yeah... this leader sure loves Satok as we can see here.

Yeah... the flags are all up! This is Libra Party. 

So, as a neutral, I also need to vote as well. But, after a long and winding decision making, a few discussion with other Bieber fans and Kpop haters, I finally get to make my decision... that is to vote for;
Yay!!!! Meat burger! Yummeh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?