CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

A Letter to Steve Jobs

Dear Steve Jobs... I love my iPhone as much as I love to eat apple. It has been a year since I bought my iPhone 3GS and it has some serious randomly-shutting-down-itself problem, but I am still loving it. (If you're reading this, I want an iPhone 5). I cannot live without my iPhone... and quote "Edward Cullen: [to BellaYou're my only reason to stay... alive...." 


Dear Steve Jobs... after your resignation, I hope that the world wouldn't see these on Apple products...
MacBook on Windows 7 is sooo not cool
iPhone on Android is not an iPhone anymore
 And I hate people who cheered on your resignation... especially these people.

Anyway... It's your own choice to retire young retire rich. I hope every Apple fans out there pray for you health and thank you for inventing iPhone. Get well soon  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?