CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE https://www.facebook.com/HumphreyApplebyCollection

Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kuching Town is Under Attack!!!

Its 2nd February the afternoon ... The road seems empty. It feels weird... stress you know!

Yeah.. looks deserted, right? I started to think that something was up.. maybe the town is under attack or something. Even the shops at my office area are closed! Me, Nurul and Audrey had to dig up rubbish bin to find something nice to eat.
I did a critical thinking and sing out Taylor Swift - Back To December while looking for answer... and I think, it's the Kardashian sisters taking over Kuching!
But then.. I found an angpao on my table. Hey, Chinese New Year is around the corner - that's why the shops are all closed and the roads are empty. 
 
Thank you Boss for making my pocket fat this month. Gong Xi very very Fat Chai to you :) Now, I am in my room... we all get early dismissal for the CNY eve... But when I arrived home, guess what happen?
Yeah... shit happens all the time. My boy neighbour is playing his drum. Give me a break will ya! (can you see the lion's head?) Anyway, to conclude this post, I would like to wish all of my Chinese friends and readers.. as well as everyone who is Chinese look alike friends - a very Happy Chinese New Year! May y'all be wealthier, healthier, fatter and chubbier!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

comments?